With such low-interest rates on mortgages, it's no wonder why people are rushing to secure a home right now. Combined with the extremely low inventory on the market right now, we're seeing something
Top Tips for Buying a Home
Dated: April 1 2020
Consider These important Tips Before You Buy:
1) Look at your finances and decide how much you can afford.
2) Make sure to physically inspect the home and property for potential fixes and hazards.
3) Tour the neighborhood at different hours to get a feel for the local atmosphere.
4) If you have children now or might in the future, check out the local schools.
5) Check the location of the nearest shopping, such as grocery stores, restaurants, and other stores you already frequent.
In my 29+ years of experience, I have helped hundreds of families buy and sell their homes. My business goal has always been to obtain the most value for my clients in the shortest possible ....