When the pandemic hit, I’ll admit that I was scared.I worried that real estate, like other industries, might come to a standstill because of social distancing guidelines and we’d lose
Top Tips for Buying a Home
Dated: April 1 2020
Consider These important Tips Before You Buy:
1) Look at your finances and decide how much you can afford.
2) Make sure to physically inspect the home and property for potential fixes and hazards.
3) Tour the neighborhood at different hours to get a feel for the local atmosphere.
4) If you have children now or might in the future, check out the local schools.
5) Check the location of the nearest shopping, such as grocery stores, restaurants, and other stores you already frequent.
In my 29+ years of experience, I have helped hundreds of families buy and sell their homes. My business goal has always been to obtain the most value for my clients in the shortest possible ....
Latest Blog Posts
If you’re in the market for a new home in Maryland, you may have noticed how competitive the situation is right now. There are quite a few buyers out there rushing to take advantage of