What's the worst thing that could happen when you list your house for sale?Obviously, your fear is that it won't sell. If you find yourself in that situation after listing (or you're looking for
- Sanjeev Rana, Ashburn | Seller Rating
- Melanie Paris
- C. Lewis, Gaithersburg | Buyer Rating
- Dain H. | Buyer Rating
- Kate Sopiak- Bowie, Md | Buyer Rating
- Sabrina Azad, Columbia | Buyer Rating
- Laura - Germantown | Seller Rating
- Melanie P. | Buyer Rating
- Jacqueline Schaeffer, Ga | Buyer Rating
- Jewell - Beltsville, Md | Buyer Rating
- Irene Afriyie | Buyer Rating
- Josh Bauer, Gaithersburg | Buyer Rating
- Bob Lyon, Olney, Md | Buyer Rating
- Joshua, Laurel | Buyer Rating
- Katelyn K. | Buyer Rating
- David Darby, Bowie Md | Buyer Rating
- Miho M. | Seller Rating
In my 29+ years of experience, I have helped hundreds of families buy and sell their homes. My business goal has always been to obtain the most value for my clients in the shortest possible time, with the least amount of hassle. I provide the exceptional, personable representation and fiduciary duty they expect and deserve.
My clients are always my #1 top priority! Listening to their needs, time frames and financial objectives is critical to giving them the most positive experience possible when selling or buying a home. I have created systems to stay in constant communication with my clients. More than 50% of my business today comes from repeat business or past client referrals -- people connecting someone they care about to someone they trust.
When I am not doing Real Estate, I enjoy running, biking, hiking, swimming, skiing and reading. My favorite times are those spent with family and friends!